Our Wonderful trip to Kerala thanks to Makemytrip

After arrival of our darling daughter Jisha in our life, we rarely got chance to travel and explore new places. Jisha is just 1 year old but due to bed rest I had been house-arrest from last 2 years. But as everyone knows every wife has her own personal Jinny, who’s named as husband in dictionary. :P :P :Pin the same way my husband knew my frustration for being at home all the time, he started planning a trip. Our anniversary is on 10th December. Like every wife I keep bugging dear hubby about anniversary plans throughout year but this time he didn’t let me know anything about the plans.  So I was bit frustrated with him.

But just before 15 days, he took me to mall and told me, hey dear, we are going  to Kerala for a week and obviously you will need new clothes for this trip. So have this card and start shopping. Wohooooo, yeah, this was my reaction and crazily I went on shopping spree. As my husband declared that we are going for trip I was bit worried about the trip organizer. but as he said that we were going through  Makemytrip.com I was sooo happy because we planned our honeymoon through same and we had really great experience. 


Then our trip started on 8th of December and after visiting places like Munnar, Aleppy, Thekkady, Kanyakumari , we reached to Kovalam. At Kovalam our stay was in The Leela Kovalam . We had our trip planned by MakeMyTrip.com. And throughout our trip we had got stay in luxurious hotel available in the places. All were excellent but as we reached to The Leela Kovalam, we just simply fell in love with the place.  The most exciting fact about staying in this hotel was that this is Indias only cliff-top hotel. It sounds exciting, na? The view from our room as well as dining area was breath taking.  Not only view but all services like food, room-service, waiters all were up to the mark. We also enjoyed Ayurvedic Massage that drained all our fatigue of travelling.  Bathrooms were also clean and towels were fantastic. Hygienic related issues were taken extra care of. The room was also nice and beach view from the room provided us the experience of Sunrise and Sunset. At night the voice of Sea accompanied us in dreams which was enthralling. 


I have taken these snaps from internet as the pics I took do not do enough justice to the place. 





Here are some pics of us enjoying at Kovalam beach.





Being a blogger, I need to be multi-tasker so while travelling I need to remember the quality of food, hotel rooms, places to visit and much more. so here goes my review of The Leela Kovalam.

Here are some basic facts that one needs while checking out the hotel to stay.

Rooms and Suites : starting from 474 square ft.
around 125 garden and Beach view rooms
49 Club rooms which includes personal butler and club spa and Gym.
9 suites which have same services as mentioned above.

Dining : The Terrace which is open for all day, The Tides which is Beach side Sea food restaurant, The Cafe which is at Club, The Bar and The Sky Bar.

Spa which exclusive services for different kind of massages and spa services.
It also has some fantastic services which you can checkout at below links. 
For Food services
For Sightings and culture exploring
For Ayurvedic related services

Here is the detailed address and contact info of The Leela Kovalam:
The Leela Kovalam, Kovalam Beach Road, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695527  Google Map
T: +91 471 305 1234, E: reservations@theleela.com
Nearest Airport: 13 kms / 20 minutes (Thiruvananthapuram)
Nearest Railway Station:  15 kms / 25 minutes (Thiruvananthapuram)

Its quite obvious that I surely gonna thank my husband for this amazing trip but I should not forget to thank Makemytrip.com who took all efforts to make our trip memorable and mesmerizing. 

I am blogging about my luxury stay experience for an activity at BlogAdda in association with MakeMyTrip



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Mother Sparsh Baby Body Wash

Holi skincare tips with Cocodew Cold pressed Coconut Oil

Review of "Sita's Curse- The Language of Desire"