Review of Lass Naturals Chocolate and Honey Lip Balm

Hey beautiful ladies out there!!!!!!!!

Lips being the most delicate part of our body needs most natural and safe treatment. I firmly believe that the treatment you give to your skin at night is the best one because during night time the cells are more active and calm.  Being house wife I do not need to go out everyday so I apply lip balm at night time and it keeps my lips smooth for next whole day. Being reviewer I come across many products. And Chocolate and Honey lip balm from Lass Naturals is one of them.

Today I will review Chocolate and Honey Lip balm from Lass Naturals.

Product discription:
Price: 95 for 8 gm.


Key ingredients: Sunflower Oil, Kokum Butter, Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Sesame seed Oil, Beeswax, Olive Oil, Cocoa Powder, Grape seed Oil, Forest Honey, Vitamin E.

Product claims: 
It claims to protect our lips from chapping, getting dried and maintaining its elasticity.  

Lip Balm description:
Lip balm is non greasy. It applies smoothly. It has brown color but the color is not visible when applied on lips. The smell of this lip balm is so irresistible that I had to stop myself from having a scoop of lip balm. It is so chocolaty.   .


Product Review:
This lip balm is effective one. It comes in tub packaging. That makes it easy to carry everywhere. With all the natural ingredients, it helps to smooth and soften the chapped and dried lips. Many of the lip balms claim this but can not. They make lips greasy turning chin and upper lip area sweaty. But this lip balm from Lass Naturals does nothing of it. It makes lips soft and smooth with no greasy feeling. I applied it while going outside and it remained for quite longer time making lips soft and moisturized. 
  
would surely recommend this Lip balm to my all readers.

Pros of Chocolate and Honey lip balm:
  • Non-greasy
  • Affordable
  • Herbal ingredients
Cons of Chocolate and Honey lip balm:
  • Haven't found any
My rating for this Lotion 4/5.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Mother Sparsh Baby Body Wash

Holi skincare tips with Cocodew Cold pressed Coconut Oil

Review of "Sita's Curse- The Language of Desire"