Review of Goat Milk and Shea Butter Body Butter from Lass Naturals

How have you my darling girls???????

There has been really a long time since you heard anything from the blog thanks to Dengue but now totally healthy am back with new product review on the blog. 

The products are from lass Naturals. They are as below

1. Goat Milk and Shea Butter Body Butter
2. Chocolate & Honey Lip Balm

First we will start with the body butter.

Product Description-
Price: 535 for 125 gm
works best on extra dry skin.


Key ingredients: Rose Water (Rosa Damascena),Cetostearyl Alcohol, Sunflower Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Kokum Butter (Garcinia Indica), Cocoa Butter (Theobroma Cacao), Veg. Glycerin, Zemea (Propanediol), IPM, Almond Oil, Vitamin E, Fragrance, 2Phenoxy ethanol.   

Product claims: 
It claims to repair extra dry skin making it nourished and moisturized.  

Butter description:
Butter feels greasy and bit hard when you take it on finger but when rubbed and applied on skin it feels soothing and applies easily. 





Product Review:

This body butter is quite amazing. as I said it was my first try of using body butter, I was bit skeptical when I used it. My face skin is oily but my hands and feet feels dry throughout the day. After application of this body butter my hands felt well moisturized and though not claimed it  made my hands complexion bit fairer with regular use over month. I applied it on my feet at night time and covered them with socks and trust me they made my feet really amazing. The product seems greasy so I thought it would attract dirt but after application it was absorbed very well by my skin. With the benefits it has done to my skin, the product is not at all over-priced. 
  
would surely recommend this butter to my all readers.

Pros of Lass Naturals Goat Milk and Shea Butter Body Butter
  • Well absorbed
  • Paraben  and Mineral oil Free
  • Herbal ingredients
Cons of Lass Naturals Goat Milk and Shea Butter Body Butter-
    
  •      Price is bit high 

My rating for this Butter 4/5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Mother Sparsh Baby Body Wash

Holi skincare tips with Cocodew Cold pressed Coconut Oil

She is Mardaani