Review of Banjara's Skin +ve Body Lotion

Hey beautiful ladies out there!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

In my previous post I reviewed Banjara'a Skin +ve Beauty Cream and now I will be reviewing Skin +ve Body Lotion by same company.
I always prefer using body lotions at bedtime because it gives you more benefits. Night creams have born out of this concept only.
It has been my experience that whenever I have applied body lotions at nights , they have worked wonders and my hands on next day remains soft and moisturized for whole day. Now let's get to the product.






Product discription:
Price: 80 for 100 ml
Suitable for all season and all skin types.
Key ingredients: Pomegranate fruit extracts, Sun Flower oil , Kokum butter, Shea Butter, Honey, Castor oil and Yashad Bhasma.

Product claims: 
It claims to transform your skin into healthy, youthful and flawless and saves your skin from ageing.  

Lotion description:
Lotion is smooth and non-greasy. It is not runny like other body lotions I have used. It spreads easily and gets absorbed soon, without leaving any patches on skin. it has light pinkish tone and it's quite soothing. Smell lingers for long when compared to cream but effects stays there on skin.



Product Review:
This body lotion gonna be there in my list of my toiletry products. I love trying different beauty products and must say very few remains in. This one has done wonders. Though it does not claim but it has reduced the tanning, too. I already have softer hands but with tanning all over them, they are quite embarrassing but I am really hoping that with regular use of this lotion they would turn back to their prior glory. 
  
would surely recommend this Lotion to my all readers.

Pros of Banjara's Skin +ve Body Lotion:
  • Non-greasy
  • Affordable
  • Herbal ingredients
  • Smooth not runny
Cons of Banjara's Skin +ve Beauty Lotion:
  • Haven't found any
My rating for this Lotion 3.5/5.

You can buy this lotion at below sites

http://purplle.com/product/banjara-s-skin-ve-beautya-lotion-100-ml

http://www.flipkart.com/banjara-s-skin-ve-body-lotion/

http://www.amazon.in/Banjaras-Action-Skin-Body-Lotion/dp/B01FI0CNNS/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_img_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=09E2Y6RABH06T8DYSC7V




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Mother Sparsh Baby Body Wash

Holi skincare tips with Cocodew Cold pressed Coconut Oil

She is Mardaani