Review of 'Let the Game Begin' by Sandeep Sharma





About Author:

Sandeep Sharma civil engineer by profession is writer by passion. His previous work ‘Hey Dad! Meet my mom’ has already made him famous in reader community. Currently he is also working on his start-up venture named ‘Author Paradise’.

Writing Style: 5/5

“Let the Game Begin’ by Sandeep Sharma is a historical thriller based on fictional mythology. Writing historical thriller based on mythology is really a tougher task. One has to do a lot of research work and focus on very petite facts which should not be missed. Author needs to be an avid reader of history and the elephant task for him is to make a boring subject like History an interesting and catchy one. Kind of a work which would not allow its reader to complete it till last page in one sitting. It took four hours for me to read the work. My six months old came and disturbed me but the grasping work forced me to put her in cradle and make her sleep. Now let’s go the writing style of Sandeep Sharma.

This is second work of Sandeep which has come under my wings for review and I must say his writing style has improved a lot and lot. When I read the first work ‘Hey Dad Meet my mom!’ I was impressed a bit but after reading ‘Let the Game Begin’ all I have got to say,’
Beware all famous thriller writers! Sandeep Sharma is coming to haunt you all in your dreams with his ‘Let the Game Begin’.

His narration style, writing style and use of language is so fluid and enthralling that it has no gape left within. As a reviewer I have read many historical thrillers but many of them have disappointed me because writer forgets few details. Sometimes any incident or character or any clue is left behind. Whenever I ask the author about it they are like ‘this kind of small issues can be left behind in major works’. But Sandeep has taken proper care of each and every detail, character and mystery. He does not lose the grip and succeeds in keeping the mystery intact. Like my previous reads I failed in guessing the mystery or end.

I haven’t found any negative points in novel. In fact I loved the novel so much that I wanted the novel to continue till eternity. Requesting Sandeep Sharma to write kind of a novel. :D :D
        
My overall rating for this work is 5/5.

Genre: Fiction                 
Paperback: 166 pages
Publisher: Inspire India Publishers.
Language: English


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Mother Sparsh Baby Body Wash

Holi skincare tips with Cocodew Cold pressed Coconut Oil

Review of "Sita's Curse- The Language of Desire"