Quicker NXT.








Our forefathers were fond of collecting furniture and vessels and many more things can go with the list. There was a time when Great Grandmothers would secure their jewelleries and lahengas so that they can handover it to next generation. Electronic items were never to be sold as an old TV would serve as either toy for children or an extra luggage in store room. But now times have changed and fashion as well as man’s life style is totally changed and with growing crowd and little spaces to live in, it is impossible for people to maintain a good store room as our forefathers did. There were times when storeroom seemed like a treasure room to kids, where they could find many antique items to serve as their toys. 

With growing crowd and little spaces this thought never occurs and man’s desperation for life style and high living has turned him into pompous and show-off has become style statement. Now man does not purchase things to satisfy his needs, he keeps changing them as per the latest fashion or trends. This mentality invented online portals which offered buyers and sellers a platform to meet and buy and sell as per their convenience. Anyone can buy anything they wish to buy or sell on these websites. There are very few websites offering this service but my favourite one is Quicker.com. I have just got married and my hubby and I have just shifted in Delhi NCR. Quicker.com was like a godsend to us as we easily find furniture and cooler on Quicker that too, in our budget.
Quicker has introduced some awesome features now, which are just awesome. As a user of an old features of Quicker, I would easily explain to you guys that why this updated version is awesome one. It has introduced these features and these features are actually my reason why I would prefer chat over phone call as it is explained with every feature.

  1. Keep your number private: - This feature is really good one as I experienced many fake callers when I placed an ad for my used cooler. 7 out of 10 callers were just harassing as the number was easily available to them. Feature of chat introduced by Quicker keeps number private.                                                                                                                                                
  2. Chat at Your Convenience: - When my number was easily visible to people on Quicker, they would call anytime they wish. Though I had mentioned calling hours, very few cared about it and called at unexpected hours. Just imagine that you are at someone’s funeral or on a romantic outing or being scolded by Boss and this callers make it worst. Now, due to this feature I can chat whenever I wish. I’m the queen of my privacy now.                                                               
  3. Keep Track of all Chats: - The most relieving feature is this one for a person like me who has weak memory power. For my cooler I received many calls and it was just impossible for me to remember them all and the negotiations going on with each caller. I had to literally make a note on diary that to whom what price I have said. Now I can easily go in chat section and can see to whom what price I have said.                                                                                                                                                      
  4. Share Photos: - via chat we can send as many photos we wish to send and its really amazing as being buyer I can understand the anxiety of another buyer that he might want many photographs of the product he is going to buy.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          With these most amazing features I'm planning to sell some more things from my storeroom. What about you guys? ;)

    http://www.quikr.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Mother Sparsh Baby Body Wash

Holi skincare tips with Cocodew Cold pressed Coconut Oil

Review of "Sita's Curse- The Language of Desire"