Review of The Dark Romance by Ankit Gusain







About Author:

 Ankit Gusain, engineer by profession and writer by passion. The Dark Romance is debut novel of Ankit Gusain. 

Writing Style: 3.5/5.

As a reader and reviewer I never prefer to review romantic novels of contemporary era, which known as popular fiction. The pointless scenes of intimacy and numerous break ups, without any sign of true love. These novel never evoke any emotional attachment for any character.
Recently, I came across a novel named ‘The Dark Romance’ by Ankit Gusain. The title itself seemed quite catchy and cover page of the book is also quite attractive. The title indicated that it is a romantic novel, so I was bit confused about reviewing it. A last, I decided to review it and I must say that my decision was a good one. At the beginning I found it similar to other romantic works, but as the work progressed I was totally engrossed in the work. The concept presented through love story is quite awesome. The concept of fighting against superstitions and evil of society is well woven with love story. Ashu and Priyanka , true lovers are ready to fight back the society for their love, but what will they do, when confronted with evil spirit and superstitions of villagers? To read it, you guys need to read the book. I guarantee you, you won’t regret investing your (or your papa’s) hard earned money, in this novel. It gonna take you on a ride of roller coaster. At once it gives you feeling of romanticism and after few pages it will make your hands and feet cold with fear (As it did mine). I wish Ankit best future and waiting to read more works of him.  
   
My overall rating for this work is 3.5/5. 

Genre: Fiction
Paperback: 237 pages
Publisher: Leadstart Publishing pvt ltd
Language: English


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Mother Sparsh Baby Body Wash

Holi skincare tips with Cocodew Cold pressed Coconut Oil

Review of "Sita's Curse- The Language of Desire"