Shakira at Baggout.com


Hey guys, can you tell me one thing which every human being has done in his/her life? Whether the person is poor or billionaire, celebrity or common man, woman or man? Yes, yes, you are diverting your mind in right way, it is Shopping. Just by reading this word, many of you may have day dreaming about your favorite shopping destinations and the products you wish to buy. I, myself love online shopping as it has been really amazing experience for me with different websites as the products I received were really wonderful and perfect. The only thing which I disliked about it was that sometimes I missed great deals and coupons. As I used different websites, I missed deals from another websites sometimes, which disappointed me a lot. I always wished that if there was a website where I could see deals from all websites as well as about the latest trends of fashion. Answering to my prays, God implanted the idea of http://baggout.com/ in the minds of Deepak Jain and Prashant Mahajan. Guys I must say, baggout.com has everything I was craving for. 




One day I was enjoying hot cup of tea with my android phone browsing through Baggout’s blog http://blog.baggout.com/. At that moment, my mobile started ringing and I glanced at screen, It was saying ‘Shak calling’. Hey guys, don’t get confused. Shak means my dearest friend Shakira Isabel Mebarak, again confused? Dear, she is the one who made your waists dance with hers on ‘Hips don’t lie’ or ‘Waka waka’. Shakira is my best friend and often takes my advice for online shopping because at the end of the day, she is also a woman, who would love to save while shopping.

Coming back to topic, I picked her call,” Hey Shak, what’s going on? How’s Milan?”

 She replied,” I’m good dear, and Milan is also enjoying football fever along with his dad. I need your help dear.” 

“What happened? Again any query regarding online shopping?”

“Yes, Sonal. Actually I’m frustrated. I cannot keep an eye on all websites’ deals and many times I miss these deals as well as there is not any expert on this website who can help me to sort out my problem.”

Hey hey Shak, calm down. Chill sweetie. I got something for you. It is website with lots of benefits for online shoppers. It is like chest of treasure. Listen carefully, I’m giving you the details of this website. It is http://baggout.com/ . Baggout.com is like encyclopaedia of all the popular shopping websites. Here are the main key features of this website.

Browse Products from all stores
Discover great products
Get cashback and coupons
See what your friends love
Buy products or save them for later

 “Wow Sonal. This sounds awesome.”

“Wait Shak, more is yet to come. This website has got around 500 websites linked up with it and it has a great feature in it “Explore What’s Trending Now”. For fashion you do not need advice but this feature also provides details about home decorating and much more. It has deals for baby products also so you can shop for Milan, too.”

“Hey dear, cannot wait more to dive into this website.”

“Baby, one more thing. It also guarantees cashback.”



“What? Is it really so? Listen Sonal just cannot wait to shop from this website. Will call you later when I am done with my new shopping destination.”

“Okay, okay sweetie, give my love to Milan and let me know what your experience of  http://baggout.com/

I hanged up the phone and after one hour I got an image on my smartphone and in this image Shakira said everything about her experience for /http://baggout.com/

So guys, this was Shakira’s hypothetical experience on shopping on http://baggout.com/. Hope you guys enjoyed and trust me, I personally recommend it as this is the website which does not empty your pocket but makes it heavier with its cash back policy.
Hats off to Deepak Jain and Prashant Mahajan for creating this paradise for shopping lovers, especially for women, who can now proudly say that while shopping, they saved too much. :) :) :)
        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Mother Sparsh Baby Body Wash

Holi skincare tips with Cocodew Cold pressed Coconut Oil

Review of "Sita's Curse- The Language of Desire"